UPDATE: So, Taiz loved this bag so much that she refused my attempts to convince her that she needs a bigger one. So, this item is currently out of stock. I'm getting started on more ASAP. June/July are traditionally busy months for my family, so I'm working on more inventory as I can. Message me through ETSY if you just can't stand to wait...these things work up relatively quickly and I'll stay up all night if I have to ;-) I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the Crocodile stitch so much! My BFF, the lovely Taiza P. , fell in love with the clutch design and asked me to make her one in green and pink. So, of course I bought copious amounts of the colors because I suspect everyone is going to want one! Also, I added the eggshell (off white), because I think that the crocodile stitch is really wasted unless you use as many different colors as possible. This particular bag turned out a bit smaller than any of the previous ones, so I opted to sell it and make a bigger one for Taiza. I...
Comments
Post a Comment