I Called It! October has been a GREAT month

I'm happy to report that the momentum that started at the beginning of October has only continued! Yesterday, October 20, we received a record-breaking five orders, for six items, before noon! Check it out:
So awesome! Three of those orders were for capes, which are shipping out today. The other two orders were for handmade goods: Another Death Star and TWO matching Jack Skellington Beanies for 1 year old boys (which, seriously? CUTE!).

I'm not going to lie: getting orders for three handmade things at once is a little intimidating. I've structured my Etsy listings so that production time estimates allow me some room in these types of situations. I'm planning to have them all out by Friday at the latest. It's Tuesday, so that's totally doable, considering I already have the supplies on hand. I will probably have to buy more polyfil stuffing...the Death Star pillows take about half of a 12 Oz bag each, but I'm pretty sure that I've got at least that on hand currently.

I have a feeling that the Holiday season will be the year's best months. I guess I should start working on Christmas items, but I love Halloween so much that I refuse to acknowledge that Christmas exists until November 1. Even then, chances that my Halloween decor will stay put until New Years are pretty high. I've got a candelabra that's turned into every day decor, in fact. Because
This is my truth.


Thanks for looking, Loves!
Always Yours,
The NWB

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Extra Thick Cotton Crochet

Monthly Newsletter - FIRST!

Periodic Update: What even is 2020?