First Official Handmade Made-to-Order Order on Etsy!

Received payment for a made-to-order one of my most favorite things ever this morning! Yup, that's right; one of these:

I'm really excited to be making a new one (you thought I was kidding about keeping the first one, didn't you? Well I wasn't!), and should have it finished by tomorrow.

I'm so glad that I get the chance to make crochet goodies for complete strangers! Until today, sales on Etsy have been limited to vintage items (afghans & buttons). So, getting an order for one of my handmade crochet items is probably more exciting to me than it should be. I have a feeling that the 2014 Holiday Season is going to be profitable for The NWB. Keep those custom orders coming!!

Thanks for looking, Loves!
Always Yours,
The NWB

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Extra Thick Cotton Crochet

Monthly Newsletter - FIRST!

Periodic Update: What even is 2020?