Two More Orders Out the Door

Two custom orders off, one more to start and finish to go! I seriously love these Death Stars. What nerd doesn't want one of these? They look awesome, even naked!
But the finishing details really make the pillow complete. 

You can snuggle with this thing all day and night! My three-year-old totally approves! The buyer told me it will be a Christmas gift. So, Merry Christmas, fellow nerd!! 

I also finished and shipped out this wicked custom Jack Skellington Hat. 
My first use of the ANGRY EYES! It's for a little boy's Jack Skellington costume. I hope he loves it! He turned out with plenty of attitude, and I love it! One more, just for fun...

Yes. Rocking it on Etsy so far this month and LOVING it. Get your custom orders in and keep me busy making awesome handmade shenanigans!

Thanks for looking, Loves!
Always Yours,
The NWB


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Extra Thick Cotton Crochet

Monthly Newsletter - FIRST!

Periodic Update: What even is 2020?