Death Star Pillow - Handmade Crochet Throw Pillow

The prototype Death Star Pillow is complete and is available now on Etsy!

Front view...

Back view...

I seriously love this! I think on the next one, though, I'll use a much smaller hook for the super laser. It's not quite proportional like it should be, but it's still pretty awesome. Building such a big sphere requires a LOT of counting, and this one ended up being about 24" inches in circumference. I could probably get away with making a 25 in one by using slightly bigger hook. I like how tightly this one is weaved, though.

Get one today for your most nerd-tastic friend or family member! C'mon...who doesn't love Star Wars? Besides my Aunt, who thought the "death star" was a real thing. She gets a pass, though, because she is other wise awesome.

The miniature version is also available on Etsy as a made-to-order item. I'm still thinking that I'll have to keep the mini prototype, but the full-size prototype is probably going to a friend who expressed interest in it on FB. More to come, for sure, though! I suspect that these things will sell well closer to Christmastime.

Thanks for looking, Loves!
Always Yours,
The NWB

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Extra Thick Cotton Crochet

Monthly Newsletter - FIRST!

Periodic Update: What even is 2020?