Another Vintage Afghan SOLD!

This beautiful vintage afghan is on its way to NC as of Friday!

This gray and red beauty was part of our very first vintage inventory acquisition earlier this year. I'm actually pretty sad to see it go, but I'm sure its new home will love it a lot!

It's built in a BLO SC (back-loop single crochet, for those of you who don't speak crochet), which is a classic technique. My mom has had a BLO SC afghan since before I was born! I actually found a great tutorial on YouTube for this chevron pattern. I'm going to give it a shot on either a lap or a baby afghan soon (Christmas colors might be awesome!), because I finally finished the massive ripple afghan I've been working on for over a year now! Behold:

The color in this photo isn't good because one of my bedroom lights is out. Still, you can see, it covers my queen size bed no problem because it's actually more like king-sized. In any case, it's a fantastic blanket that my hubby loves a lot, and I'm very glad to be done with it! I need to get going on another Owl Obsession Afghan for a baby boy that's coming in March, plus I need to start thinking about Christmas gifts for everyone. So, it's nice to have at least one big project off my list :)

Thanks for looking, Loves!
Always Yours,
The NWB

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Extra Thick Cotton Crochet

Monthly Newsletter - FIRST!

Periodic Update: What even is 2020?