Crochet Death Star Beanie

Yeah, I'm a huge nerd.
So, this happened.

I was at work yesterday without any polyfil stuffing to finish my pillow-sized Death Star. So, to pass the time, I made this Death Star hat, which turned out swimmingly! Am I seriously the only one who thought of this? Because I haven't seen any others on the Internet. So, if you end up with one of these awesome things from one of your crafty friends, you're welcome!

The construction was pretty basic: an adult sized hat made of acrylic gray yarn, worked in rows, with ear flaps (which, I will probably leave off the next one). The super laser is just a flat, three-row circle, also worked in rows and with an invisible join to finish it off. The detail work is sewn on in a lighter gray. With all the stitching, this hat ended up being a Teen/Small Adult size. I'll be getting a listing created for it this weekend, so stay tuned!

Update: it's for sale now! https://www.etsy.com/listing/204203754/crochet-death-star-beanie-hat-made-to

Thanks for looking, Loves!
Always Yours,
The NWB

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Extra Thick Cotton Crochet

Monthly Newsletter - FIRST!

Periodic Update: What even is 2020?