All Hail the Pumpkin King! Jack Skellington Crochet Beanie Made to Order

I just love the Nightmare Before Christmas, and I loved it BEFORE it was all sorts of popular (shut up, Hipster). My three year old has started asking to watch it repeatedly, though, so we'll see if I still love it as much as I do by the time he gets tired of it. The process can take months, but I'm thinking my love for it will persevere.

In the mean time, I'm making these awesome Jack Skellington hats in all sizes!
You can place an order for your custom hat on Etsy. Get it in time for Halloween by placing the order before October 15. Processing is two to three business days, and shipping is via USPS Priority Mail. All hats are built in durable acrylic yarn that is fully washable. I have 15 years experience with crochet, and all ends are securely sewn in.

Specify what size and finishing options (ear flaps & ties, contrasting finishing edge, added elements like a poof ball at the top!). All sizes from infant to adult XL are available, and each hat will be unique!

Thanks for looking, Loves!
Always Yours,
The NWB

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Extra Thick Cotton Crochet

Monthly Newsletter - FIRST!

Periodic Update: What even is 2020?