One BIG Bag...

The biggest, in fact!

When I showed the latest crocodile handbag to a purse expert (a friend from work; she knows her stuff!), she suggested that I take the design to the next level with a shoulder bag. Not one to turn down good advice, I did as I was told. This is the result:


Pretty awesome, eh? I'm seriously tempted to keep it! Here's the back:

As with all my bags, the scales were constructed separately from the bag and attached to the one-piece bag. This one is seriously hefty: it measures 14.5 inches at the base, and the main compartment is a full 12 inches tall. The strap's inner perimeter measures 26 inches from one end to the other, and it's finished with a reverse single crochet that adds strength & wearability. 

The flower appliques were the finishing touch. 

Being that it's so tall, I felt the bag doesn't really need any type of closure. I figure it's going to hold your tablet, phone, wallet, notebook, pens, sketchbook and keys, plus anything else you need to carry! It's built in Red Heart Soft acrylic yarn, so it's fully washable and is going to last forever. 

C'mon. You gotta love these scales...

I am seriously tempted to keep it. Or make me another one. I love the crocodile scales so much!

You can get it here:


Thanks for looking, Loves!
Always Yours,
The NWB




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Extra Thick Cotton Crochet

Monthly Newsletter - FIRST!

Periodic Update: What even is 2020?