Crocodile Stitch Handbag - Take TWO!

So, you may recall that I made Crocodile Stitch Bag last week, intending to sell it, but it ended up being a gift to the BFF (she fell in love immediately...how was I going to tell her no?). I'm in love this this pattern and the color combination, though, so it's probably not surprising that I've produced another one. It's for sale now on Etsy!
Went with a single strap on this one, and the rose button closure pictured below.


The bag is made separately from the scales, so it's fully enclosed and won't leak! This particular one measures approximately 8 inches across at the base and 6.5 inches tall. Perfectly sized for holding the essentials!

I figure these bags are great for every day use, but would be totally appropriate for a special occasion of any sort! I can just see this pink & green one being the talk of the town after the Homecoming dance.

More are on the way, including a new variation on the design: messenger style shoulder bag.

In other news: I'll be on vacation July 3 through 10, so there won't be too many updates to the blog/etsy/ebay for the next few days. Have a happy and safe Independence Day weekend!

Thanks for looking, loves!
Yours Always,
TheNWB

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Extra Thick Cotton Crochet

Monthly Newsletter - FIRST!

Periodic Update: What even is 2020?