Crocodile Clutches

So, I stumbled onto the crocodile stitch late last year when I wanted to make my MIL a great birthday present. She lives in NM, where it gets frigid cold, so when I came across the crocodile stitch I was sold. She got a scarf, and I got the crocodile stitch bug! 

It is such a fun textured stitch to make and use. It adds great dimension and uniqueness to any crochet piece. My love for it has spawned into a set of Crochet Crocodile Clutches. Currently there are three available on Etsy.
This turquoise and chocolate brown combination of Red Heart Super Soft yarn is so pretty and elegant! This is the smallest of the three, measuring 7" by 8". You can get it on Etsy here.
This medium size clutch is made out of 100% Peruvian Wool. It is a great shade of fuscia called "Passion Fruit," and I'm sad that I'm out of this yarn. This one measures about 8" at the base and is 7" tall. Get this clutch on Etsy here.
The largest of the bunch, this red, black and yellow number is complete with applique rose! Measuring closer to 12" at the base and about 9" tall, this bag will hold everything you need and start conversations everywhere. Get it on Etsy here.



Inevitably more of these great clutches to come. I seriously love making them! If you simply must have one, message us on Etsy about a custom order! Processing time for this kind of custom job is usually five to seven business days. Any and all colors/materials are possible. Please note that prices/dimensions/processing time may vary.

Thanks for looking, loves!
Always yours,
TheNWB

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Extra Thick Cotton Crochet

Monthly Newsletter - FIRST!

Periodic Update: What even is 2020?