Personal Project: My Niece's Crochet Quilt

Every now and then I make something that won't be available for sale through the NorthWesternBelle. Currently, my parents are expecting their first granddaughter, who will be my first niece! She's arriving sometime next month, so it's double time to get this blanket done before the baby shower in a few weeks. Her colors are gray, yellow and plum. Hence:

I came across the star applique a while back and have been dying to use it. I started out using solid circles, but that got boring so I started adding some interest with the yellow. I seriously can't wait to meet her! I had to post the photos here because her parents don't know the specifics yet (so, shhhhhhhh don't tell!).

Thanks for looking, loves!
Always yours,
TheNWB

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Extra Thick Cotton Crochet

Monthly Newsletter - FIRST!

Periodic Update: What even is 2020?