Doodles

I downloaded a new drawing app last night...actually, I should I paid for it, since I'm most in the custom of downloading free apps. This one, ArtRage, is apparently the best when it comes to drawing apps. The Hubby Hubs has been obsessing over pricey drawing tablets of late, and stumbled across review for this particular app. We went ahead and sprung for the $5 it cost. So far, I'd say that was a total steal. Here's my first official ArtRage doodle:

The different tools and mediums available in this app are incredible! So many options, and they interact with each other on the "page" the same way they would IRL. So far my only gripe with it is that I can't get it to create a canvas that is shorter than 400 pixels: I'm trying to re-do the banner on my Etsy page, which has to be no bigger than 760 X 100 pixels, but the app will only let me create something that is 760 X 400.

So, it's not perfect, but if you're serious about drawing, spend the $5 it costs to get this app! It's far superior to other (free) drawing apps I've tried. It honestly makes me wish I could draw for reals. Doodling is great and all, but this app has so much potential for creating all sorts of digital art.





Thanks for looking, loves!
Always yours,
TheNWB

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Extra Thick Cotton Crochet

Monthly Newsletter - FIRST!

Periodic Update: What even is 2020?