Anti Social Mugs

Anybody else feel a little (or a lot) anti social before the morning's first hot beverage has been consumed? I've never really been addicted to anything, but on the days that I don't get at least one cup of coffee I'm bound to be a little edgy. It's science, folks.

So, when I decided to make custom hand-lettered mugs, these were the first two things that came to my head:

This about sums up how I feel about mornings. 
Classic Mean Girls reference: You Can't Sit With Us!


These great glass markers have been cured in an oven so both mugs are completely dishwasher safe! You can get them now on Etsy!

Thanks for looking, loves!
Always Yours,
TheNWB

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Extra Thick Cotton Crochet

Monthly Newsletter - FIRST!

Periodic Update: What even is 2020?