Online Yarn Shopping

I hate waiting for shipping, but I just love being able to buy quality yarn in practically any color/fiber combination online. Amazon has been my online go-to place for yarn thus far because I'm a prime member and shipping is free on select items. I usually get my kitchen cotton from there as add-on items when they're less than $3 a piece. Having to spend $25 on other merchandise isn't always an option, though, so I went in search of an alternative yesterday. Lucky for me, I basically when straight to the solution.

RedHeart.com had a 15% off sale yesterday, and I discovered that they do $3 shipping. Sooooooooooooo, naturally I purchased a large amount of Soft and Creme de la Creme Cotton yarn. You may already know that I'm totally obsessed with cotton yarn, and the Soft stuff is great for these Crocodile Clutches I've been making. My BFF wants one, in fact, in pink & green, so I picked up the following two colors:
Leaf

Rose Blush
Also, Off White to go with them. I think I'll be able to make a few of the Crocodile Clutches...considering I got a total of six skeins.

I'm totally excited about the cotton yarn, which is in the following colors:
Black...obvs!

Brite Orange

Orange Tones

Sunshine

I'm really hoping that the "Sunshine" yellow is a bit darker than the picture appears on my computer screen. It's the only solid yellow cotton option that they had available, so I went with it. I figure I'll be making jack-o-lantern potholders or placemats. Gotta find a pattern, ASAP.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Extra Thick Cotton Crochet

Monthly Newsletter - FIRST!

Periodic Update: What even is 2020?