Sneak Peak at my Niece's Crochet Quilt!

I was up late last night finishing the edging on my niece's crochet quilt! I'm calling it a quilt because it's blocks...and there's applique going on. It's pretty awesome. At this point I've just got finishing work to do, which I should be able to finish at work within the next couple days. The shower is next Friday! I guess I should be happy this post isn't happening on Thursday night lol! 

My niece is going to be seriously spoiled. She's the first grand kid on my SIL's side, and she's the first granddaughter on our side (she's already got three older boy cousins). So, we are all pretty stoked. I'm just hoping everyone was smart enough to go with Dark Orchid instead of Amythest....our instructions were plum. The redder orchid is closer to plum, in my mind, than the blueish jewel tone. And my issue with the heather gray dye lots isn't actually that noticeable. The other afghan she's been given that I've seen is in these same colors, so, so far so good :) 

I'm getting excited for the shower :D 

Thanks for looking, loves! 

Always yours,

TheNWB


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Extra Thick Cotton Crochet

Monthly Newsletter - FIRST!

Periodic Update: What even is 2020?