Extra Thick Cotton Crochet

I love cotton yarn! I don't know what it is about cotton that gets me, but I love to use it! Today, I'm working on a set of extra thick hot pads in grape and ice blue Lion Brand Kitchen Cotton. I pick up skeins of Kitchen Cotton from Amazon when they are less than $3 a piece. I guess I just find crochet cotton so useful in my own house that I want everyone else to know about it! I can't even tell you the last time that I bought paper towels or an actual hot pad. With cotton yarn around, who needs 'em? NOT THIS GIRL :D

 Today's project:
This particular pattern is very easy and results in a great textured fabric.
Built using four strands of yarn (two of each color), this extra thick hot pad is going to stand up to even the heaviest of heavy hot pots.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monthly Newsletter - FIRST!

Periodic Update: What even is 2020?