Did I Mention that I'm Obsessed with Cotton Crochet?

Seriously. I don't know why I love cotton yarn so much. Probably because it is USEFUL! And beautiful. Two of the pieces from the Hot & Spicy collection have been acquired by my kitchen. The rest have been listed now on etsy so that it won't acquire any more! 
Hot & Spicy Stars: Lion Brand Kitchen Cotton in Citrus, Cayenne and Pumpkin. 7" across, each is unique and has a loop for hanging. Set of 5 available here. Mix and match them with the 7" flowers and squares (pictured below) of the same colors here. $1 discount per piece when purchased as a set. 
The log-cabin technique is perfect for building a perfect square. These are both finished in a reverse single crochet.

Sponge/Soap Savers - Multipurpose Crochet Bags: These 4 inch by 6 inch drawstring bags are so versatile! Pictured here with a sponge and a wrapped bar of soap, they can be used to extend the lifetime of your sponge or as a self-foaming scrubbie in the shower! 100% cotton, obviously, meaning fully washable. Get them for $3.50 a piece on etsy now.

I'm so meta right now I can't even. Writing about my iPad on my iPad! Anyway. This pretty cozy is sure to keep your ipad safe and sound in style! Rose button closure, handle and opening for the charging port. Get it now on Etsy!

Thanks for looking, loves!
Always yours, 
TheNWB


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Extra Thick Cotton Crochet

Monthly Newsletter - FIRST!

Periodic Update: What even is 2020?