Finn the Human - Adventure Time Cosplay - Crochet Finn Hood - Made to Order

So, I'm pretty much a huge nerd. That fact seems to catch people off guard, but it's true nonetheless. I married an equally huge nerd, too, so we are raising an inevitably nerdy child (go on, ask me how many TMNT shirts my 3 year old has. The answer is two, and the hat. That's just how we do!). Last week, I checked an item off my nerd to-do list: I purchased tickets to Salt Lake Comic Con! The hubby and I are going, and I convinced my best friend, Carmy, to make the three hour journey from Idaho to Utah so she can go with us! That's really where the story of this particular piece of work started. Carmy and I might be a tad obsessed with Adventure Time. You know Adventure Time, right? If not, you should, because it is completely random and awesome. Anyhow....Carmy had decided that she wanted to go as Princess Bubblegum before she'd even purchased a ticket.
That, naturally, led me to realize that I should DEFINITELY dress up as Marceline the Vampire Queen!

Seriously, how awesome is she? And that costume practically makes itself; I just have to get boots and make an awesome axe guitar. I've already got the hat, a red tank and some skinny jeans! Please, twist my arm to buy new boots.

So, where does Finn come into all this?

Well, I do have a three year old. And damn if he doesn't look adorable in it!

He's not very good at modeling, though.


Since kids get into the convention for free, wouldn't it just be too much if we showed up with a baby Finn? TOO. MUCH.

The pattern is an original design, and it's one-size fits most. Obviously a bit big on him (20" head circumference), but it also fits my 23" head comfortably.

So, if you love Adventure Time as much as I do (you should) and can't handle not having a Finn hood of your own, get one made to order now from The NorthWesternBelle on Etsy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Extra Thick Cotton Crochet

Monthly Newsletter - FIRST!

Periodic Update: What even is 2020?