Monthly Newsletter - Issue 5 - March 2018

Welcome to March! February was too short, but March is already looking like an exciting one. More on that later.

February's recap is in video form! It's mostly video captured via IG Stories, but there's also some photos that haven't been posted yet. Enjoy.



I know I teased y'all last month with hints of big things to come. Said thing are still in the works, but I'm also still reluctant to go into too much detail about it, bc I'm superstitious, I guess? Or I've just learned over the last 10 years that failure is a humbling experience. Being an entrepreneur is not an easy road, but it's one that I want to travel. I took the easy road for 12 years, and spoiler! It only looks easy. It's actually demoralizing, stressful and not the environment in which I can thrive.

So, the big things to come involve creating an environment in which I want to spend all my time, surrounded by stuff and people that give me the ability to create art and useful stuff all day long. C and I are investing everything we have, if necessary, to make it happen, and of course we're thinking BIG. "Chomping at the bit" is a pretty good metaphor for our current emotional and mental state.

Thanks for reading, y'all. You're the best :) Have a great March!

~The NWB

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Extra Thick Cotton Crochet

Monthly Newsletter - FIRST!

Periodic Update: What even is 2020?