Monthly Newsletter - Month 7 - May 2018


One day late this month. I had good intentions yesterday, but it was Tuesday so I went to pottery instead. Sorry not sorry.

Did some slab building with leaves from the complex and cookie cutters I've had for a minute.
As you probably already know, April 2018 was our month! We signed the lease on the first location of Craft and STEM on April 10 (shout out to Mr. H, my brother in law, who was celebrating his 30th birthday on that day, too!).

Two keys...



....three suites! 3780 square feet & it's OURS!

So, yeah, April 10 through 30 were some busy days. So much to do! All the things, really, since we're self-employed and all. Basically, I live here now:

Yes, that's a 32" screen that I plug into my laptop so that I can watch movies & YouTube while I work. #beyourownboss
I've just got a temporary website up and running. It'll be much better once C has some time to focus on it. Which....well, eventually! For the time being it's just the basics, but please do have a look.

www.craftstem.com

Make sure you're following Craft and STEM on instagram and facebook, mostly instagram. I've also set us up a YouTube channel. We're gathering all sorts of content for that, too, and soon I'll have our first video up.

Thanks for following along, and for all the love and support! We appreciate it so much.

Have a great month!
~The NWB

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Extra Thick Cotton Crochet

Monthly Newsletter - FIRST!

Periodic Update: What even is 2020?