First post of 2019 - Periodic Update

Hi, there! It's the first work day of 2019 and I am getting my hustle on. What are you up to?

I don't do resolutions, you probably already know this. I have a lot of good intentions, but I don't have a lot of follow through. It's an issue I struggle with, and I wonder if anyone else relates...? I have to assume that you do because we all have unrealistic expectations forced on us by culture, so I can't be the only one who feels like they're not doing enough. Right? Right. There's just so much to be done and only so many hours in the day.

Instead of focusing on what I'm not getting done, from now on I'm going to focus on setting realistic goals and accomplishing them, plus not being too hard on myself if I don't. How's that for a lame new year's resolution? This is why I don't do them. It just so happens to be January 2, really. The "changes" I'm making have been in the works for a while now.

First thing I'm doing this year is becoming an Amazon Associate. Truth is I buy a LOT of stuff from Amazon, and I know you do to. All you have to do to support us is shop through my links! Seriously so easy, and Craft and STEM will get a little bit of whatever you spend. Just click through any of them to access Amazon and get started.

Create Amazon Business Account
Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial
Try Amazon Home Services
Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
Give the Gift of Amazon Prime
Join Amazon Family 30-Day Free Trial

Along these lines, I'll be publishing some product reviews in the coming weeks. Pottery equipment and tools, mostly, and probably some other stuff that I regularly use from Amazon.

I'll also be beefing up my Patreon, and publishing a lot of my work through there. Check it out at:

https://www.patreon.com/northwesternbelle

2019 is going to be a tough year, I know, because it's the first that I don't have guaranteed income to support this crazy dream of mine. We'll be hustling hard all year to make sure the doors stay open at Craft and STEM. Thanks so much for your love and support. We literally couldn't do it without you.

Thanks for reading, and have a great new year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Extra Thick Cotton Crochet

Monthly Newsletter - FIRST!

Periodic Update: What even is 2020?