Three Sales in a Week? WOOT!

Two Etsy sales and one eBay sale (plus a bid on an auction that ends next week) is a record for this part-time crafter! It's probably not very much to be excited about, but hey, just let me have this moment, okay? Thanks :)

On Saturday I woke up to an order for vintage buttons. Last night, possibly the most gorgeous vintage afghan in my inventory was snatched up by a lucky Etsy shopper. If every week were like this week I'd really be okay with it! Hopefully now that we're headed into the colder months I'll be selling more of these vintage beauties on the regular.

It also tells me that my prices are finally in the range that they should be. It only took me about six months to figure THAT out. It's an ongoing struggle, obviously, seeing as I'm still trying to sell something I made myself. I think that I've got some Halloween things coming soon that will bridge that gap.



Thanks for looking, Loves!
Always Yours,
The NWB

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Extra Thick Cotton Crochet

Monthly Newsletter - FIRST!

Periodic Update: What even is 2020?