October Round Up



Oh man. October was such a good month! I'm honestly sad to see it go, and not just because I love Halloween a lot (I do, it's true). Are you ready for picture overload? Because we're rounding up a selection of items that sold during October. To start with the best (that's how I roll), I got to make several of these awesome mini Death Stars:

They are so fun and come together pretty quickly. I also got to make several of these bad boys:

Amazing. I love these nerdy items so much! I am also currently making the first one of these pillows that was ordered in November. It will ship out this week. Speaking of which, my most favorite tie blanket of all time was purchased and shipped this week:
A lucky skull enthusiast in NY scooped this gem up. Guess that means I'll need to keep an eye out for another amazing Tuesday Morning deal on the jolly roger polar fleece.

We also sold all but four of our cape & cloak inventory, plus two custom-made cloaks, including the wicked Skeletor cape and the amazing Ruby Red cape.
My hubby is a tough guy, it's true.
Loved this custom cape, despite the effort we put into finding the perfect material!






I also made three Jack Skellington Beanies this year...well, four if you count the one I made for my own child LOL! This first one, with angry eyes, was for a 6 year old:



These two were for 1 year old boys. I'm assuming they're twins, because can you imagine twins in these adorable hats?

Too freaking cute. I love these hats, a lot.

And, to round it out, Halloween was a success :)

Two of my besties in their NWB gear.


My kids...baby boy's DIY Jack Skellington costume turned out pretty good, if I do say so myself =D


I also managed to make myself a hat and matching scarf set during October.

So far in November I've received orders for two Death Star pillows and a Death Star beanie (FIRST!), as well as a custom gray and red Chevron baby afghan for a friend. I think that November will be a productive month. This will be my first year trying to handle a full-time job, two kids and a bunch of handmade orders for Christmas. I guess we'll see how it goes!


Thanks for looking, Loves!
Always Yours,
The NWB

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Extra Thick Cotton Crochet

Monthly Newsletter - FIRST!

Periodic Update: What even is 2020?