Monthly Newsletter - Issue 9 - July 2018

Hey! I know I'm five days late. We've been super busy over at Craft and STEM. Our final inspection happened today, and we passed! The shop will officially be open on Tuesday, July 10. Head over to CraftStem.com for all the exciting details!

Colt's 7th birthday is this weekend, and we're having a party for him at the shop on Saturday, July 7. It will also function as an open house/sneak peak, because I love to multitask. Please feel free to stop by between 2 and 5 pm for cake, food and a tour!

Anyhow. June just flew by, as it does when you're working hard. Here are some highlights:

Honey B came home!

Grandmommy visited for a few days.

She is so helpful around the shop!

Not a fan of the ponytail.

Lots of trips to the pool.

And to the Ikea.
The kids and I surprised my dad for Father's Day weekend (also his birthday) by showing up in Twin Falls without warning. It was fabulous! I just love hanging out with my niblings.
Max <3

Grandpa achieved Rock Star status by renting a bouncy house.

This lil gal turns 2 tomorrow!

Best. Grandpa. Ever!

Roasting marshmallows & making s'mores

We went boating, naturally.
All the grandkids. Cuties!
This turned into a double rainbow. WHAT DOES IT MEAN???
The rest of the month was basically just working on getting the shop up and running. The kids are great sports about it; plus Craft and STEM is filled with fun stuff for kids to do by design.
We made slime. They loved it. I'm still cleaning it up. NEVER AGAIN!
Honey B will be with us for another month. We just love having her around! She's a good helper at the shop and with her brother.
Crazy hair!

So, I'd like to promise that next month's newsletter will be on time, but I can't commit to that. I'mma do my best, as always, to keep y'all posted. Thanks for reading! Please come see us at the shop sometime soon! 

I love you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Extra Thick Cotton Crochet

Monthly Newsletter - FIRST!

Periodic Update: What even is 2020?