Monthly Newsletter - Issue 10 - August 2018

Hey there! What? It's August 4? Oh, well you're gonna have to excuse me for being a little late. I'm sure you understand. You're awesome, and thanks for reading!

We kept plenty busy in July, with Craft and STEM opening on the 10th, exactly three months after we signed the lease for the space. Three months of construction is really not bad, though it took longer than we would have liked. But the space is up and running, functioning beautifully, and you should definitely stop by if you haven't already.

We welcomed a new member of the Belnap Family on July 7!
Sir Aaron <3
He's such a sweetie! We now have kiddos' birthdays on July 6, 7, 8 and 15. Still no July 4 birthday. Maybe next time.

Speaking of birthdays...this lil guy turned 7 in July:
aka Finn the Human





We also had an early birthday party for this lil gal:
Complete with custom-made Jessie shirt


He's not the youngest nibling anymore, but dang is he cute!



All the grandkids, ages 10 to 3 weeks 
August is MY birthday month, so it's always been my favorite. I started throwing pumpkins (no, not that way....on a wheel!) on July 31 because I cannot wait for Autumn to be here. Also, I've been filming everything.



Our first Beginner's pottery class at Craft and STEM starts on my birthday, August 21, so I'm super stoked about that. My amazing pottery friend Jeannie Awesome is going to teach, and she's coming on board to make sure I don't totally destroy the kilns. Details about the class are coming ASAP! Keep an eye on our social medias, which I'm sure you're already doing because you're here reading this. Seriously, you're the best.

Thanks for reading, y'all! I'll catch you on the other side of 33 years old.

~The NWB

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Extra Thick Cotton Crochet

Monthly Newsletter - FIRST!

Periodic Update: What even is 2020?