Pot Bellied Tea Mugs - Finished!

I am in love with these mugs. So much. So much that I'll be sad to hand them over to my younger sister. Solace is to be found in the fact that she's family, so I will likely be seeing them again. Whew! Because seriously, they are gorgeous.


I love them so much that I photographed them outside, in the very cold, to most accurately capture how this matte glaze, winkur yellow, turned out on the porcelain body. My BFF has been calling it terra cotta. Only, it turns yellow where it went on thick.


The Time for TEA mug is my absolute favorite.


The shape on this one was perfect, and the glaze pooled nicely in the letters. The dramatic handle finishes it of perfectly. Imma drink tea in this one next time I'm at my sister's house.


Also, I really like this mandala, and I was very pleased with the plate.


Either I'm getting better at this, or I got extremely lucky that all four of these worked out so well. 

I made a before and after video to show all four of them off. Check it out and give it a like for me! It's my first video with music, thanks to freemusicarchive.org



These will be going on sale on Etsy as a made-to-order item very soon. In fact, I'll be adding a lot of pottery to Etsy soon. So, look forward to that! Also, I'm publishing this 8 mins until midnight, so technically this is the day before December's newsletter. Nailed it.

Thanks for reading!

~The NWB

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Extra Thick Cotton Crochet

Monthly Newsletter - FIRST!

Periodic Update: What even is 2020?